We are one of the leading manufacturer of “Biomass Pellets Fuel and Burners” , we are pleased to introduce “SAR Group”, established in 1988 and over the last 24 years built the “Luminous brand”. In June 2015, SAR group divested 100% of its holding in Luminous Power Technologies to French electrical-engineering and power management company “Schneider Electric”. SAR group has established following business in last few years as Automotive Batteries, Inverter & Batteries, Roof TopSolar, as a brand “Livguard” and “Livfast”, they also created brand like “Livpure” Water Purifier in water technology business.
In the clean technology business vertical, we have India’s largest Solid Bio Fuel (Wood Pellet) plant of 300 MT/day of production capacity in Roorkee with brand name of “Livgreen” and also installed more than 500 Pellet burner with brand name “Navshakti” across the India in various application like Rotomoulding, Rotogravure printing, Flaxo printing, Namkeen, Tape manufacturing, Power coating paint shops, metal melting, Roaster, Textile and baby boiler. We are also supplying Livgreen industrial pellets to Industrial boilers.
We are giving cost saving of 25% to 50% in Pellet burner using Livgreen wood pellet fuel against the Diesel, LPG, PNG and LDO.
As discussed, we are pleased to attach the following for your ready reference:
1. Livgreen profile presentation
2. SGS report on Livgreen pellets specifications
3. Product Brochure
4. Navshakti pellet burner Youtube Video link: www.livgreenbioenergy.com/videos
5. Website: www.livgreenbioenergy.com
Livgreen Biomass Fuel Pellet Specification:
Size : 6mm diameter
GCV : 4200+/-2%
Ash content : <2.5%
Moisture : <10%
Navshakti Pellet Burner Range:
- Navshakti Regular Pellet Burner: 1lac kcal to 6lac kcal
- Navshakti Ash Free Pellet Burner: 1lac kcal to 6lac kcal
- Navshakti Mini Ash Free Pellet Burner: 1lac kcal to 6lac kcal
- Auto Ignition
- PID Temperature Controller
- Maximum Hopper Capacity from 50 to 150 kgs
- Imported (high) grade steel chamber
- Most Energy Efficient